Solar Installation Service Area(s): California
About Tom Dietz Construction
Tom Dietz Construction is located in Orange County California. We are licensed General Contractors and capable of installing nearly any solar system on the market today. We have experience with solar for heating your pool or hot water heater. We have experience with photovoltaic solar. We are insured, bonded and guarantee our workmanship for 10 years. Tom Dietz Construction covers installation and repair of all major Solar systems as well as providing free estimates.
We are committed to your satisfaction and we guarantee it.
About Solar Panels
When choosing solar panels for your solar power system, there are a number of factors worth considering.
- Solar Cost -The cost of a solar panel is determined in part by the size (in Watts), the physical size, the brand, the durability / longevity (or warranty period) and any certifications the solar panel might have.
- Durability / Longevity / Warranty -The durability or longevity of a solar panel is important for a number of reasons. An important point to remember about warranty is that it will only be honored for as long as the company operates. It's another reason to select a well known brand of solar panel rather than an obscure brand that may disappear overnight
- Size and Watts - The size of the solar panel in Watts will directly affect the price, as solar panels are usually priced (and compared) in dollars per Watt. Watts are related to the output of each panel; meaning a 100Watt panel under ideal conditions will generate 100 Watts of electricity each hour and a 200 Watt panel will generate 200 Watts each hour. Therefore expect to pay double price for the 200 Watt panel, compared to the 100 Watt panel.
- Type of Panel - There are 3 main types of solar cells.
- Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels
- Polycrystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of solar cell and is the most popular choice as it provides an excellent balance of performance and economy.
- Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so.
Tom Dietz Construction Solar Service Areas
Based out of California servicing the following areas: San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles Counties. We have been serving Orange County for over 30 years.
Additional Information about Tom Dietz
For more than 25 years, we have specialized in making Orange County homes more beautiful. Whether you need a patio cover or wood deck in the backyard, or a fresh new look inside your house, you can count on us to provide great design suggestions, great prices and great workmanship.
We specialize in:
- Wood Patio Covers
- Wood Decks
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Wood Trim Restoration
- Window Replacement
- Room Additions
Contact Tom Dietz Construction
25512 Evans Pointe
Dana Point, CA 92629
Contractor's License number is 906269.